←  Technical Questions

nanoCAD forum

»

Border alignment when printing

John Wolfenden's Photo John Wolfenden 24 Jun 2019

I am a new user to nanoCAD and have upgraded to Plus. Overall, I find it to be an excellent product and I intend to subscribe when my trial expires. HOWEVER, the output is a problem. I go to paperspace and create a viewport as required. In this instance I have used the inbuilt A4 page and stick with the age limit dotted boundary. Version of nanoCAD is shown below. However, when I print to either pdf or my printer, the image is printed differently to the setup screen, with a much larger margin having been inserted at the top of the page. Screenshots of the paperspace, print setup and output are attached. How can I fix this?

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image

Hellen_V's Photo Hellen_V 24 Jun 2019

View PostJohn Wolfenden, on 24 June 2019 - 02:13 AM, said:

I am a new user to nanoCAD and have upgraded to Plus. Overall, I find it to be an excellent product and I intend to subscribe when my trial expires. HOWEVER, the output is a problem. I go to paperspace and create a viewport as required. In this instance I have used the inbuilt A4 page and stick with the age limit dotted boundary. Version of nanoCAD is shown below. However, when I print to either pdf or my printer, the image is printed differently to the setup screen, with a much larger margin having been inserted at the top of the page. Screenshots of the paperspace, print setup and output are attached. How can I fix this?

Hi John,
try nanoCAD Plus 11: https://nanocad.com/page/Betatester
ve fixed some printing in new version.