←  Technical Questions

nanoCAD forum

»

"Error: Some of application components...

simone1968's Photo simone1968 28 Jun 2018

Hello,
I installed Nano cad 5.0 on the Windows 7 64 bit. When I'm starting it the message appears - "Error: Some of application components are missing or corrupted. Reinstall aplication to fix this problem". I reinstall it and it doesn't works. What do you suggest. I would be grateful for help.

Hellen_V's Photo Hellen_V 28 Jun 2018

Hello Simone,
try to uninstall nanoCAD, then download ftp://ftp.nanocad.co...NCE50(2006).zip , extract it to empty folder and start setup.exe

simone1968's Photo simone1968 29 Jun 2018

Hello,
I tried to follow your instructions, but the error remains.

Ivan Dal Corso's Photo Ivan Dal Corso 16 Apr 2019

Hi, I also found the same problem as simone1968

I installed nanocad (the free version) in two PCs, in a Sony vaio (x86) which is now 7/8 years old and it works very well but due to its limited hardware I wanted to install nanocad on a PC where I used autocad, an HP 15af005nl (x64) that has a higher performance processor and an 8Gb ram, despite this the program doesn't want to work, I even formatted the PC to see if I could make it work but nothing ..

At the first start the loading window opens and you jug indicating the error corrupt or missing file ... from the second attempt onwards the loading window does not even open .. what can I do to solve the problem?

Thanks

andreash's Photo andreash 23 Apr 2019

Hello,

I have the same problem with Windows 8.1 64bit.

I installed Nano cad 5.0 on the Windows 7 64 bit. When I'm starting it the message appears - "Error: Some of application components are missing or corrupted. Reinstall aplication to fix this problem". I reinstall it and it doesn't works. What do you suggest. I would be grateful for help.

At the first start the loading window opens and you jug indicating the error corrupt or missing file ... from the second attempt onwards the loading window does not even open .. what can I do to solve the problem?

Thanks