←  nanoCAD forum

nanoCAD forum

»

how to scale 1/4" in paper space

sara's Photo sara 12 Apr 2017

I need to scale my drawing to 1/4" scale in paper space, however, I don't see this; do I need to change the setting or something?

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image

sara's Photo sara 12 Apr 2017

Also when I'm in paper space and click on the bottom right icon of scale ex 1:50 then 1:100 it does not scale or do anything. Is there a setting where I can make the drawing change according to the scale I select?

Hellen_V's Photo Hellen_V 13 Apr 2017

do you create a viewport in paper space or draw objects?

sara's Photo sara 13 Apr 2017

I create a viewport in paper space

Hellen_V's Photo Hellen_V 14 Apr 2017

OK, select a viewport (don't make it active) and change its scale in Inspector.

sara's Photo sara 18 Apr 2017

Im not sure if its working, can I send you my file? or can you walk me step by step please.

sara's Photo sara 18 Apr 2017

Scale in Inspector is that the icon to the bottom right of the page? When I select different scales when the viewport isn't active the drawing doesn't change scale

Hellen_V's Photo Hellen_V 28 Apr 2017

View Postsara, on 18 April 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

Im not sure if its working, can I send you my file? or can you walk me step by step please.
yes, you can send your files to support@nanocad.com and explain in detail what do you need.
I also advice you to read User Guide, it has full information about scales.

sara's Photo sara 29 Apr 2017

Where can I find the user guide?

Hellen_V's Photo Hellen_V 02 May 2017

In Start - All Programs - Nanosoft - nanoCAD en 5.0 menu or in c:\Program Files (x86)\Nanosoft\nanoCAD en 5.0\help\ folder

rckseattle@gmail.com's Photo rckseattle@gmail.com 01 Jul 2021

I personally prefer to keep the "inspector" dialogue box open at all times. The inspector allows you to quickly view and edit object properties such as layer, linetype etc. It has three main sections: General, Geometry and Misc.

Anyhow...with the inspector dialogue box open simply select the viewport in paperspace - now in the inspector dialogue box under the Misc section there is a reading titled "standard scale" mouse click in that section and a dropdown will appear of all the standard scales loaded in NanoCAD simply select 1/4" = 1' and your viewport will scale accordingly.

Rob