←  Technical Questions

nanoCAD forum

»

Welcome to nanoCAD forum!

SevaM's Photo SevaM 05 Mar 2012

Welcome to nanoCAD forum! You can ask technical and support questions about nanoCAD here and our support team will try to help you. Also you can contact us by e-mail support@nanocad.com.

dario's Photo dario 18 Mar 2012

Hi, yesterday I installed nCad and everything worked fine. I've just started to create simple 2D drawings I registered nCAD following the procedure, with NC35I-A93F1EEDDB8E-03711 sn. Today I tried again, but I've a strange behaviour. As I move the cursor inside the doc window, everything disappears. If I regen or redraw, or if I change some settings on menus, I see the docs I'm editing, but still if I move the cursor to the window, the doc disappears again. For example, if I change the sheet format (A4 o A3, or something) I see the doc into the window. But if I try to draw, moving the cursor there, everything disappears except for the grid, and the axis origin icon. I'm running nCAD onto a HP ProBook 4330s, 4 Gb RAM, Windows 7 64 bit, Intel Core i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30 Ghz 2.30 Ghz, Radeon HD 6490M graphic card

JMtB's Photo JMtB 19 Mar 2012

Hi, I have the exact same problem on different hardware. I also tried importing a dwg-file, which seemed to work, but that went invisible as well.....
Would be nice if someone could solve this, as the program is useless this way.

dimpop's Photo dimpop 20 Mar 2012

To dario and JMtB:
Please contact our support team support@nanocad.com.
Meanwhile you can try to change OpenGL settings:
Menu 'Tools->Options' then in the dialog 'Application preferences->System settings->Graphics hardware acceleration settings' try to select different setting (Setting 1, Setting 2, Setting 3)

chidi's Photo chidi 24 Nov 2012

Hello people. I changed my graphics hardware acceleration settings from openGL 2 to openGL 1 and my drawings stopped disappearing. But the whole drawing process slowed down a bit. But that is not much of a problem to a newcomer like me. Thanks for the suggestion.