←  nanoCAD Beta-testing

nanoCAD forum

»

plot in black & white mode..?

ffred2's Photo ffred2 14 Apr 2014

Hi,
I create a sketch on several layers, with different colors on each layer, and I want to print to an inkjet printer in black and white, with no grayscale or whatelse.. how can I do that ?
I read the help, tried several things with the plot styles options, but can't manage to obtain a simple black and white printing.
sorry, can't find the good way...

why couldn't I delete or at least modify the "normal" style in plot style table editor. if I add my own, how can I be sure mine is used and not the "normal" one with only the "use objet color" selected.
is my "problem" completely somewhere else..?

thanks for your help.
Fred

Hellen_V's Photo Hellen_V 15 Apr 2014

Hello Ffred,

Monochrome.ctb plots only black color.
Check monochrome.stb is set in the following:
1. Inspector - Plot style table - monochrome.ctb
2. File - Plot - Plot style table - v Color Plot Mode, style is monochrome.ctb

If it doesn't help, make sure that every color has Off graystyle in Plot Style Table Editor
(File - Plot style manager - monochrome.ctb - OK - Form View)

ffred2's Photo ffred2 17 Apr 2014

Yes, got it..!
I need to keep checked the "color plot mode" option and choose the "monochome.ctb" plot style table and it's working. :)
was disabling the "color plot mode" option and selecting "monochrome.stb" and it wasn't good...

thanks Hellen_Ch.

Greg's Photo Greg 17 Mar 2015

Hello,
I have still a problem with plotting in black and white despite the monochrome.ctb is selected (every color has Off graystyle in Plot Style Table Editor). Even on preview I can see all the lines in color. I'm using NanoCAD 5.0.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Greg

buininh's Photo buininh 07 Aug 2018

View PostGreg, on 17 March 2015 - 11:16 AM, said:

Hello,
I have still a problem with plotting in black and white despite the monochrome.ctb is selected (every color has Off graystyle in Plot Style Table Editor). Even on preview I can see all the lines in color. I'm using NanoCAD 5.0.
Greg
Hello, I have same this problem.
Ninh

Gustavo's Photo Gustavo 03 Apr 2019

Hello
I was having the same problem in NanoCAD 5.0
In my case, the Shade Plot option was set to "Wireframe", changing to "As Displayed" and everything was resolved