←  Technical Questions

nanoCAD forum

»

Right-click to send Enter

David Duncan's Photo David Duncan 21 Apr 2023

Is anyone having problems with the right-click setting to send Enter? This setting works like it should in nanoCAD 5 but not in my copy of nanoCAD 22.

Artemio's Photo Artemio 21 Apr 2023

Hello, David!
Have you tried settings in OPTIONS?
Call comand OPTIONS and in appeared window click on "Mouse settings" -> "Right Button Usage" -> "Command Mode"
By default it is in "Shows Popup Menu when command options present" but you can switch it to "Sends ENTER".

David Duncan's Photo David Duncan 21 Apr 2023

Yes, I have checked my settings to make sure they are correct for my specific use. As I mentioned, this function works as designed in nanoCAD 5 but not in my version of nanoCAD 22.
Since it works properly in one program but not the other, I have determined my hardware is fine.
There are other applications on my system that make use of the right-click setting to send an Enter, and they work as intended.
I'm thinking it's a bug in my version of nanoCAD, which is why I asked if anyone else who has version 22 is having a similar problem.

Artemio's Photo Artemio 22 Apr 2023

Sorry for misunderstanding.
You're right, the behaviour you described take place, and request to developers is already in work.

David Duncan's Photo David Duncan 23 Apr 2023

No worries. Thanks for the confirmation.