Network License Server

2 replies to this topic

#1 Yousif Al Sabba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 05:45 AM

Greetings team,

This is the first time i set up a license server so i accidentally tried to activate it on my pc. Now after setting up a server i requested a new license file and this is the reply i got:

Dear Al Sabba Yousif!
Nanosoft Licensing Service has got your request to register the product Platform nanoCAD 22.0.
The license limit for this serial number of the product requested by you is exhausted.
ErrorCode: 23

How do i fix this ? Your help is appreciated

#2 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 315 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 06:37 PM

Hello.
Can you, please, write your actions step by step: what exactly were you doing and what happened?
Also you can try to submit a ticket to helpdesk.

#3 SevaM

Admin

• Administrators
  • 231 posts

Posted 17 November 2022 - 01:43 PM

View PostYousif Al Sabba, on 15 November 2022 - 05:45 AM, said:

Greetings team,

This is the first time i set up a license server so i accidentally tried to activate it on my pc. Now after setting up a server i requested a new license file and this is the reply i got:

Dear Al Sabba Yousif!
Nanosoft Licensing Service has got your request to register the product Platform nanoCAD 22.0.
The license limit for this serial number of the product requested by you is exhausted.
ErrorCode: 23

How do i fix this ? Your help is appreciated

Hello!
License limit is one license file for one serial number. You had already activate license, so yo need to contact support@nanocad.com, send your serial number and e-mail used for activation and we'll add one more activation for you.
Best regards,
Seva.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users