3 replies to this topic

#1 Izno63

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKarup, Denmark

Posted 11 March 2022 - 04:22 PM

Hi
I am sitting with a strange problem in my drawing.
I wanted to clean up the drawing itself so all superfluous objects had to be thrown away and the drawing did not fill more than necessary, but there is something I can not understand or objects I can not see.

It writes that there are "4 were not in current space", but I have zoomed out completely, where are they then? and how do i get them deleted from the drawing?

#2 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 315 posts

Posted 14 March 2022 - 06:58 PM

Did you check paper spaces (which are tabs "A1, A2, etc" on the left bottom side of work space)?
Also you can use command PURGE, it'll call dialog window "Purge Document".
Hope it'll help you to clean document.
Best regards!

#3 Izno63

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKarup, Denmark

Posted 14 March 2022 - 07:16 PM

Oh it's count the paper space A1, A2 etc as object :huh:
Well now i have deleted them and it's making a new "Layout1" and only says that "1 was not in current space"
Thank you Artemio.
I'm only working in the "Model" layout (have not learn to use the others :rolleyes: ;) )
I hope not it will have any effect on the printing from the drawing.

#4 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 315 posts

Posted 14 March 2022 - 07:35 PM

NanoCAD is friendly for all variants of creating drawings. You're free to work both - in model and paper space, or just in model or even just in paper space it mustn't affect printing the result. And if you'll have any issues don't hesitate and ask this forum for help, or, if you have something to share, this sharing of user experience is making all of us more professional.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users