←  Technical Questions

nanoCAD forum

»

nanoCAD Documentation sources

JAR's Photo JAR 22 Jan 2021

nanoCAD provides extensive assistance: but there always continue to be questions…

Because the underlying architecture is the same I’ve found the following to be useful:
  • nanoCAD Mechanica (Version 6) User Guide https://kargosha.com...201705/2835.pdf to be an extremely helpful pdf download, if only, because it can be downloaded and opened/searched/annotated in Adobe Acrobat.
  • User Guide nanoCAD Construction 9 ftp://spds.club/GUID...UserGuide_9.pdf to be an only slightly less useful .pdf because it cannot be downloaded (or brought up as an Acrobat document)
  • nanoCAD Pro Version 8.0 USER GUIDE ftp://ftp.nanocad.in...ser%20guide.pdf , also slightly less useful for the same reason, but with active inter-document links
  • and other sites hosting .pdf manuals which I’m not inclined to pursue because my anti-virus software is unwilling to open those sites.
I’m sure this list is not definitive. If you have other sources, please post.
Thanks

JAR's Photo JAR 22 Jan 2021

Responding to my own topic:

The reason some of the links listed above are inaccessible as .pdf downloads is because their url begins with "ftp", a largely outdated (I believe) 'file transfer protocol'.
To wit: ftp://ftp.nanocad.in...ser%20guide.pdf
  • Is it possible to straightforwardly implement ftp in such way as to be able to download the .pdf document?
  • Is it possible for nanoSoft to "re-configure" the document's url as a straight .pdf download?

Hellen_V's Photo Hellen_V 29 Jan 2021

User Guide for each product comes with installation. It can be found in Start menu in the folder of product.