how to import ctb templete to manager plot style in nanocad ?

ctb manager plot style

7 replies to this topic

#1 Lila

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWarsaw, Poland

Posted 08 October 2020 - 01:19 PM

Hi,
I am new to nanocad. Could you direct me how to change plot styles? I would like to add new plot styles to printing options, how can I add my own ctb ?
I tried to do it in plot style manager but there wasn't an active option to add new ctb style.
Please help.
Lila

#2 pguimber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • LocationFrance - Maine et Loire

Posted 08 October 2020 - 02:16 PM

Hello,
and copy the file *.ctb in your folder :
C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Nanosoft\nanoCAD Int 5.0\PlotStyles
Reload NC...

I just tried it looks good.

Cordialy
Patrick

#3 Lila

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWarsaw, Poland

Posted 08 October 2020 - 08:23 PM

Hi Patrick, thanks for replay, I am not sure but it looks like, the answer you send me is not complete and I only got part of your respond. I only got this :

" Hello,
and copy the file *.ctb in your folder :
C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Nanosoft\nanoCAD Int 5.0\PlotStyles
Reload NC...

I just tried it looks good.

Cordialy
Patrick"

#4 pguimber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 05:44 AM

hello Lila,
there is not much to say ...
I tried using an Autocad 13 CTB file and copied it to the AppData \ Roaming \ Nanosoft \ nanoCAD Int 5.0 \ PlotStyles folder.
Then I relaunched NC and make an impression with the new CTB and it works.
Sorry my message was "compressed" -_- ..
cordially
Patrick

#5 pguimber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 03:28 PM

The files CTB Autocad are compatible with NC....

Cordialy
Patrick

#6 sarah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 06:10 PM

What does "make an impression" mean? I can't find anything about making impressions....

View Postpguimber, on 09 October 2020 - 05:44 AM, said:

hello Lila,
there is not much to say ...
I tried using an Autocad 13 CTB file and copied it to the AppData \ Roaming \ Nanosoft \ nanoCAD Int 5.0 \ PlotStyles folder.
Then I relaunched NC and make an impression with the new CTB and it works.
Sorry my message was "compressed" -_- ..
cordially
Patrick

#7 pguimber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 07:56 AM

sorry.... bad translate french to english !

make an impression = make a print (use plotter or a printer ! :P/> )

#8 David Duncan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta

Posted 13 April 2023 - 07:18 PM

There are (2) methods I use to create Plot Style Tables, and both are based on AutoCAD that work with nanoCAD.
The first is to click File / Plot Style Manager. After the dialog box appears simply select one of the listed styles, like monochrome.ctb. Then click OK. The Editor dialog box should appear and display two tabs at the top. Click on Form View. This screen allows the user to edit every pen setting available, from Pen 1 to Pen 255. After editing is complete, click on Save As... to assign a name to the file and to save the file where you wish. It's important to remember where the file is located for future reference.

The second method is the easiest, if you already have CTB files on your computer, and you know where they are.
Click on the nanoCAD icon in the top left corner, then click on Options at the bottom of the box. The next screen lists many program options you can adjust that apply to the program globally, not just the drawing that is open. Now click on Standard directories, then the + sign next to PlotStyles files location. There should one location shown, which is where the standard nanoCAD styles are located. Click on the words PlotStyle files location and the Add button on the right of the dialog box should be active. Click Add, then Browse, then find the folder where your plot style is located. Click on the folder, then OK, then OK again. The folder should now be listed under the nanoCAD folder. Click Apply, then OK.
The plot style CTB files should now be shown through the Plot command or via the Properties listing Plot style table.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users