←  Nanosoft

nanoCAD forum

»

Why does it take so long for nanosoft to d...

Denis Bomfim's Photo Denis Bomfim 06 Aug 2020

Hello.

I tried to download nanoCAD Mechanica yesterday (08/05/2020). I filled the download form the first time and waited for about one hour, but the email wouldn't get in my in box. I checked several times the spam folder: nothing. Then I supposed that it had something to do with using a free email domain. I then changed to a less known but equally free email domain: still nothing. Checked the spam folder: still nothing. I waited for several hours for the email, but I wouldn't appear on any of the email accounts I had provided. Then I tried to sign in form to put a post on the forum to see what I was doing wrong. Again, the email took forever to arrive. Only about 24 hours after I checked my emails and there they were, the three of them. Now I managed to download and install nanoCAD Mechanica.

Then I realized that it's nanosoft's email system that has to be improved so that it delivers emails as soon as the user puts a download or sign in request.

Honestly, this is intended to help nanosoft to improve your relationship with your customers, myself one of them.

Thank you for your attention.

Denis Bomfim