Jump to content


nanoCAD wishlist


67 replies to this topic

#41 Albi

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:31 PM

The market for Linux is open and lacks a serious and comprehensive CAD program.
It would not hurt to have a version of Nanocad for Debian (Ubuntu in particular)

#42 Maxime

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:57 PM

HI ,

First i wanna thank you for this awesome program !

- One thing that i miss from autocad is the Attribute Extraction command, that allow you to extract the exact number of block or entity in a drawing, and then you can make a table from it


Is it possible to make something like this ? Attached Image: att extract.png

Thanks

Maxime

#43 Dawn Dy

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:28 AM

my wish is to have the option to input the scale (1/1xp) in the zoom command

#44 Darius

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

I would like to have option to change right click behavior so it could act as an "Cancel" action (similar like in CAD software what starts with M and ends with ...station ;) )

Also (but these are not as important to me as the first one) - add to Options possibility that spacebar would act similar to Enter. Now the last one - another Options/shortcut wish, add option to choose between Shift (like it works now) and Ctrl for multiple selection.

These are only minor drawbacks that I get from previous experience, in general it would be nice to ave some more complex customization about keys behavior.

Either way, I just want to say that nanoCAD is really great compared to other free CAD solutions and even some paid ones, keep up with good work and please continue it's development!

#45 kiranta

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:16 PM

Leader (dimension object as autocad) and Tolerance (geometrical tolerancing symbol).
________________

daily deals, online shopping sites, hot deals, best deals

#46 Xman

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 05:26 AM

LINUX...! LINUX...! LINUX...! LINUX...! LINUX...! LINUX...! LINUX...!
Everybody wants a version compatible with LINUX...! LINUX...! LINUX...! LINUX...!

#47 Elena

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 08:25 PM

I really would like to have the possibility to draw tan-tan-tan circles: even with the tagent snap option switched on, it isn't possible using 3 points circle, or other.
SIGH!

#48 Hellen_V

    nanoCAD Team

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 08:10 AM

 Elena, on 27 March 2016 - 08:25 PM, said:

I really would like to have the possibility to draw tan-tan-tan circles: even with the tagent snap option switched on, it isn't possible using 3 points circle, or other.
SIGH!
this wish already exists in our wishlist, hope it will be released soon.
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#49 Maja

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 02:03 PM

Hatch options:
  • hatch with gradient
  • hatch with image
  • hatch solid - opacity mode
  • trim hatch


#50 Hellen_V

    nanoCAD Team

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:37 AM

Hello Maja,
gradient is available in nanoCAD Plus 7,
solid is in nanoCAD 5,
trim hatch is available in nanoCAD Plus 7.
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#51 karmi

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 03:20 PM

Plotting solid hatch with transparency...

#52 Erik Boe

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 02:56 AM

MLEADER or QLEADER, which would create a leader line attached to an MTEXT

Attached Thumbnails

  • Attached Image: MLEADER.png


#53 OttenLA

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:54 PM

Please add 'previous' as a selection option when executing a command.
Thanks!

#54 Igor

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:27 AM

Please add Quick Group command for fast grouping without defining group names. AutoCAD has feature to suspend group selection, too - then user can select/change/delete members of group as same as they are separated entities, not group memebers.

#55 stefan

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 09:51 AM

 Darius, on 31 July 2014 - 06:43 PM, said:

I would like to have option to change right click behavior so it could act as an "Cancel" action (similar like in CAD software what starts with M and ends with ...station ;) )

Also (but these are not as important to me as the first one) - add to Options possibility that spacebar would act similar to Enter. Now the last one - another Options/shortcut wish, add option to choose between Shift (like it works now) and Ctrl for multiple selection.

These are only minor drawbacks that I get from previous experience, in general it would be nice to ave some more complex customization about keys behavior.


This

#56 Hellen_V

    nanoCAD Team

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:31 AM

 OttenLA, on 28 September 2016 - 07:54 PM, said:

Please add 'previous' as a selection option when executing a command.
Thanks!
select previous works in nanoCAD, in executing command too.
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#57 Hellen_V

    nanoCAD Team

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:38 AM

 stefan, on 09 October 2016 - 09:51 AM, said:

This
- you can change right click behavior in Options:
Attached Image: RightButton.jpg

- space bar works as Enter in all nanoCAD versions
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#58 Laaky

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:22 PM

NanoCAD is great, keep it up.
Would it be possible to add a toolbar feature like import an addon menu file in *.mns format?

#59 El Ingeniero

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:43 AM

Hi. I am a new user of NanoCad. The software looks great.

I want to know if Nanocad had flatten command. Also Quick group is a great plus.

#60 Hellen_V

    nanoCAD Team

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:26 AM

 El Ingeniero, on 01 January 2017 - 02:43 AM, said:

Hi. I am a new user of NanoCad. The software looks great.

I want to know if Nanocad had flatten command. Also Quick group is a great plus.
Hi,
Flatten command is available in Plus versions.
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users