Object selection using mouse

1 reply to this topic

#1 Rys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:21 PM

I have two problems with selections in 5.0:
1) I have a drawing of a house with both floor plans and facades where different layers are supposed to be different viewing directions. By switching the UCS and the view direction I've managed to build the different facades and floor plans, but I can't really edit them due to object selection problems.
In the model view, any view other than top seems to have problems selecting stuff. Some objects work, others doesn't. It isn't necessarilty the closest ones that are selected either, but rather it seems to depend on where in the visible depth-axis they reside (ie 0 depth usually works, but other depths sometimes works as well). Switching UCS to anything but Top or World seems to not work either (problems like coordinates being mixed up occurs).

2) In one of my drawings, it is no longer possible to select blocks using the mouse. All other types of objects works, but not the blocks.
I can select the blocks using other means (like select all or quick select), but it's really inconvienent to move a block in a layer when I have to manually select it in quick select first.
Edit: I found the solution for this - I need to have layer 0 visible regardless of which layer the actual block is in for it to be selectable.

Are these known problems or is there some setting that I should change to make mouse selection work better?

#2 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:19 PM

Hello Rys,
can you send your drawing of a house?
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users