settings of the right button

9 replies to this topic

#1 jaise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:45 AM

When I select "Repeat last command when nothing is selected option", It is working reverse.

When I select something & right clicks, it excecute repeats commands.

If nothing is selected, right click shows pop up menu.

How to set it correctly. Is it a bug?

Posted Image

#2 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:55 AM

Hello Jaise,

yes, It's a bug, should be fixed in release version.
Release will be available soon.
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#3 Eric Severson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 07:38 PM

I just recently downloaded NanoCAD V5.0. This bug seems to still be a problem in 2021. Any fix?

#4 David F

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 October 2021 - 11:53 PM

I'm using Nano 20 plus and I can't get the right button to send "enter". Is there a solution?

#5 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 12:13 PM

Hi,
you can set right button as Enter in command mode - it means that it will work when any command is active.
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#6 David F

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 01:00 PM

I have NanoCAD 11 also on my machine and have set NanoCAD 20+ right button settings exactly like those in version 11 (specifically right button set to "send enter". The result in version 11 is when I call a command, the right button will start the command. In version 20 when I call a command the right button does not start the command, I must push enter on the keyboard to start the command.

#7 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 04:34 PM

nanoCAD 11 works the same with nanoCAD 20. It cannot send Enter when you type the command, but you can set rbm in both nanoCADs to repeat previous command.
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#8 David F

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 12:48 AM

I'm sorry to be a pest and I appreciate your attempts to help me but I can't seem to get support to understand my problem. I've had version 20 for nearly a year now and it has some features I'd like to use. But I can't because it has these kinds of issues that slow me down so I have to keep going back to version 11.

As you can see from the attached pdf, I have the right button settings on both version 11 and version 20 set exactly the same. Even so...

Version 11 acts thus:
I enter a command's aliases whereupon that command is highlighted at the top of a list that pops up. At that point a simple right click will start the command. After completing the command, I can then choose a DIFFERENT command's aliases and that new command will appear highlighted at the top of the list and a right click will start that NEW command. After I complete any command I can repeat it with another right click.

Version 20 acts thus:
I enter a command's aliases whereupon that command is highlighted at the top of a list that pops up, however if I right click (like version 11) I get the previous command instead of starting the command I just chose. The only way I can start the command I've called is to use the enter key on the keyboard.

I must be missing another setting somewhere that's causing these two programs to behave differently even though (from my perspective) they have identical right button settings. Please help.

#9 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 315 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 07:22 PM

Sorry for interrupting, but if I'm not mistaken, starting command with Enter isn't the only way. Pointing with cursor on the command you need in popup list and clicking left mouse button will execute command too.

#10 David F

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 08:13 PM

That's true but pointing at a selection from a list isn't near as fast as a right click. The real question is why, when both version 11 and 20 are exactly the same with regard to right button setup, they act differently.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users