Welcome to nanoCAD forum!

nanoCAD

4 replies to this topic

#1 SevaM

Admin

• Administrators
  • 231 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:08 AM

Welcome to nanoCAD forum! You can ask technical and support questions about nanoCAD here and our support team will try to help you. Also you can contact us by e-mail support@nanocad.com.

#2 dario

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:00 AM

Hi, yesterday I installed nCad and everything worked fine. I've just started to create simple 2D drawings I registered nCAD following the procedure, with NC35I-A93F1EEDDB8E-03711 sn. Today I tried again, but I've a strange behaviour. As I move the cursor inside the doc window, everything disappears. If I regen or redraw, or if I change some settings on menus, I see the docs I'm editing, but still if I move the cursor to the window, the doc disappears again. For example, if I change the sheet format (A4 o A3, or something) I see the doc into the window. But if I try to draw, moving the cursor there, everything disappears except for the grid, and the axis origin icon. I'm running nCAD onto a HP ProBook 4330s, 4 Gb RAM, Windows 7 64 bit, Intel Core i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30 Ghz 2.30 Ghz, Radeon HD 6490M graphic card

#3 JMtB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:13 PM

Hi, I have the exact same problem on different hardware. I also tried importing a dwg-file, which seemed to work, but that went invisible as well.....
Would be nice if someone could solve this, as the program is useless this way.

#4 dimpop

• NanoSoft
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:02 AM

To dario and JMtB:
Please contact our support team support@nanocad.com.
Meanwhile you can try to change OpenGL settings:
Menu 'Tools->Options' then in the dialog 'Application preferences->System settings->Graphics hardware acceleration settings' try to select different setting (Setting 1, Setting 2, Setting 3)

#5 chidi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

Hello people. I changed my graphics hardware acceleration settings from openGL 2 to openGL 1 and my drawings stopped disappearing. But the whole drawing process slowed down a bit. But that is not much of a problem to a newcomer like me. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users