Serial number doesn't stick

1 reply to this topic

#1 Kalle Karindi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2024 - 06:58 PM

Hi,

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.86)]I have been trying to activate free Nanocad for at least 32 times. Have been trying to activate it online and manually. At the end the registration wizard tells me the activation was successful but if I click finish and reopen the program the registration wizard opens again and says I need to register the product. Any suggestions?[/color]

BR,
Kalle

#2 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 324 posts

Posted 29 March 2024 - 06:19 PM

Hello Kalle,
according to known data, there is error -88 when you try to launch nanoCAD Free.

This error means that there was a system failure in the OS that changed the current date and time to a date "from the future". Even if everything is fine with the set time now, files and Windows events with an incorrect date have already been created in the OS, and the OS determines the current date for itself by these files, and not by the date specified in the taskbar.

There are only two ways to solve the problem:
  • Reinstalling the OS
  • Search for and change the creation date of files in the OS created during a system failure. In such a case, it will probably also be necessary to completely clear all Windows events.
This error is related to a failure inside the operating system, nanoCAD has nothing to do with this problem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users