geoimport malfunctions

geoimport from gis

4 replies to this topic

#1 Thibaut Tournier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2023 - 08:59 PM

I have just change from nanocad 22 to 23 version.
And now I can't import shape file. when i click on : GEOIMPORT - Import from GIS
the dialog box does'nt open. Why?
thank you for your answer.

#2 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 324 posts

Posted 12 October 2023 - 07:01 PM

Hello.
Can you try this:
1.) Try to reset your profile settings: in command line input PROF then click on "Reset All" in appeared dialog window.
2.) Check if dialog window don't appear on another monitor, or nearly out of the screen.
3.) Check if your license isn't expired.

#3 Thibaut Tournier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2023 - 11:17 PM

Hello.
I reset my profile without sucess. No dailog box. I work on windows11.
I buy a new licence 3 weeks ago for one year and change from nanocad 22 to nanocad 23.
I have many other problem with nanocad 23, as the hatch of stored stones witch disfunction. Can you send me a link to download nanocad 22 with 3d modeling, raster, point cloud, topoplan module? It was realy better for me.
I have realy too much probleme with the new version.
my mail : thibtournier@hotmail.com

#4 Thibaut Tournier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2023 - 11:42 PM

I find to download the nanocad 22 platform. But my lincense number is only for the 23 version :(

#5 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 30 October 2023 - 05:03 PM

View PostThibaut Tournier, on 15 October 2023 - 11:17 PM, said:

Hello.
I reset my profile without sucess. No dailog box. I work on windows11.
I buy a new licence 3 weeks ago for one year and change from nanocad 22 to nanocad 23.
I have many other problem with nanocad 23, as the hatch of stored stones witch disfunction. Can you send me a link to download nanocad 22 with 3d modeling, raster, point cloud, topoplan module? It was realy better for me.
I have realy too much probleme with the new version.
my mail : thibtournier@hotmail.com

Hello!
It seems that nanoCAD installed incorrectly on your computer, because both options geoimport and hatch of stored stones work correctly. Have you imported or migrated settings from other versions of nanoCAD?
Please, try to reinstall nanoCAD on your computer.
What to do:
1. Uninstall nanoCAD from your PC.
2. Delete the following folders:
- nanoCAD x.x folder from the c:\ProgramData\Nanosoft AS\ (note that ProgramData in hidden by default in Windows)
- nanoCAD x.x folder from the c:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Nanosoft AS\ folder.
3. Then please download installation file from our website https://nanocad.com/...tform/download/ and run it.
If you still have problems, please send message to our Support Portal support@nanocad.com, our colleagues will help you.
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users