Right-click to send Enter

4 replies to this topic

#1 David Duncan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta

Posted 21 April 2023 - 12:39 AM

Is anyone having problems with the right-click setting to send Enter? This setting works like it should in nanoCAD 5 but not in my copy of nanoCAD 22.

#2 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 324 posts

Posted 21 April 2023 - 07:08 PM

Hello, David!
Have you tried settings in OPTIONS?
Call comand OPTIONS and in appeared window click on "Mouse settings" -> "Right Button Usage" -> "Command Mode"
By default it is in "Shows Popup Menu when command options present" but you can switch it to "Sends ENTER".

#3 David Duncan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 April 2023 - 10:19 PM

Yes, I have checked my settings to make sure they are correct for my specific use. As I mentioned, this function works as designed in nanoCAD 5 but not in my version of nanoCAD 22.
Since it works properly in one program but not the other, I have determined my hardware is fine.
There are other applications on my system that make use of the right-click setting to send an Enter, and they work as intended.
I'm thinking it's a bug in my version of nanoCAD, which is why I asked if anyone else who has version 22 is having a similar problem.

#4 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 324 posts

Posted 22 April 2023 - 06:45 PM

Sorry for misunderstanding.
You're right, the behaviour you described take place, and request to developers is already in work.

#5 David Duncan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 April 2023 - 04:05 AM

No worries. Thanks for the confirmation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users