PLOT PDF

5 replies to this topic

#1 alexander alexander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 April 2023 - 02:59 PM

Hi,

I am recently using nanocad 5 , please, how to print with option "microsoft print to pdf" ?, in my case this option does not appear.

#2 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 324 posts

Posted 06 April 2023 - 07:35 PM

Hello.
Can you, please, describe your steps, leading to not appeared option?

#3 alexander alexander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 April 2023 - 03:46 PM

I type plot in command and the option "microsoft print to pdf "does not appear in the seccion Printer/plotter .

#4 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 324 posts

Posted 18 April 2023 - 07:15 PM

Can you, please, check if there is installed "Microsoft to PDF" driver?

If you are using Win 10, then type in search field: optionalfeatures and after "Windows Features" dialog window appears, ensure, that "Microsot Print to PDF" is checked.
It prepares system to install driver.

In start menu click: Settings -> Devices -> Printers & scanners -> Add printers & scanners

Then click on "The printer that I want isn't listed"

In appeared "Add printer" window select "Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings", then click "Next".

In next window check "Use an existing port" and select "FILE: (Print to File)", then click "Next".

Then you should select "Microsoft" and "Microsoft Print To PDF", and click Next.

And finally you can change printer name (but it's recommended to live it by default), click Next, reload system and try again command PLOT.

#5 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 324 posts

Posted 18 April 2023 - 07:17 PM

The thing is - "Microsoft To PDF" isn't in NanoCAD, it's in your operational system and platform just uses existing one.

#6 alexander alexander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2023 - 03:37 PM

Thank you very much, now I can plot in pdf

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users