NanoCAD is a dishonest company that has little to no support

Locked out of NanoCAD after p No Human Support ai form letters All of my work stopped support deadbeats

2 replies to this topic

#1 John Hillard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2022 - 12:14 AM

This was my note to NanoCAD Support (or the lack thereof) after the program kept stating time expired" and locked me out.

TO NanoCAD: I just bought this program and now it has locked me out after just a couple of weeks using it. . I am getting a banner on boot up stating that I "the program expired". Why after I already paid $200 am I now locked out of using NanoCAD? Please fix this. They didn't and they emailed back a useless form email response.

TO NanoCAD AGAIN: I just (very recently) bought this program. On boot up the banner states that the program expired".
The first attempt to purchase the program a month earlier resulted in getting the 30 day trial. I used the 30 days up, then bought the program. This time my payment seemed to go through and I was using version 22 Several weeks go by and the program starts doing weird things like it was corrupt. Then the infamous banner that time had expired and I was locked out I was and still am.

I put in a service ticket and get back an email FORM from them stating that I needed to register the program. Their response was "yes we see that you purchased the program" but now you need to "register the program. Okay, but why wasn't this registration done when I purchased the program to begin with? eh!! Now I try to log into my account with no luck there either. The username or the password appeared to have been changed and now I can't register it and am locked out of my account too.
Once more. no real help from Support after I pointed out in the last email that I cannot access my account to register it.

The online order entry system that NanoCAD is using is not healthy. One might say that it limps along but does manage to get your credit card and the funds you authorize for the year use of it. . Why haven't they fixed it. It's not a free CAD program after you fork out $$ to use it.

I am completely screwed and all I wanted to do was keep working. The help I got from this so-called Support was form letter responses back from their computer, which was no useful help at all.

#2 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 320 posts

Posted 26 August 2022 - 09:00 PM

Sorry for this situation.
Program needs to go through manual registration.
Serial numbers on trial version and licensed version are different.
After trial period expired and you purchased program, there is need to register new serial with "Registration Wizard".
Yes, registration is not automatic and have to be done manually, sorry once more time.

If you forget your password it might be restored here: https://nanocad.com/...kUrl=/personal/

Online order is proceeding via partner, and it's manual too, there is no automatical payments.

Steps to register program are:
1. Call "Registration Wizard" (It's in windows "Start menu", NanoCAD folder).
2. Select "Request license" and press Next.
3. Enter your new serial number, you got after purchasing.
4. Check your registration info and press Next.
5. Select "Request license online" and press Next.

That's it, your program must be activated after following this steps.

Here is also useful link with step by step guide how to register:
https://nanocad.com/...ion%20guide.pdf

#3 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 320 posts

Posted 26 August 2022 - 09:13 PM

Also, I'm not sure if topic header suits for "Technical questions", however, let it be as it is for now...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users