NanoCad free gives error message

4 replies to this topic

#1 WePe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2022 - 07:17 PM

Hello,

I have been using NanoCad free for years with complete satisfaction. I use NanoCad to draw objects for my modeling. By saving the drawings as dxf files I can control my small CNC milling machine with Estlcam. NanoCad free is more than sufficient for my hobby. Unfortunately I recently had to reinstall Windows 10. This also meant reinstalling all programs. I can just install NanoCad and enter the serial number. But when I want to start NanoCad I get an error message. (see Attachment). I have registered myself with NanoCad under the email address wjampeters@kpnmail.nl .
I also use a PC with Windows 10 and a 64bit machine. The strange thing is that NanoCad has worked on my PC for years without any problems. Could you please point out what is going wrong here?

I'd love to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Willy Peters

#2 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 322 posts

Posted 15 August 2022 - 07:34 PM

Hello.
There was kinda similar issue: https://forum.nanoca...__fromsearch__1
Hope it'll be useful.
(You might try to register you newly installed NanoCAD with serial number from your accaunt in nanocad.com, or, if nothing helps, try to register here again).
Good luck!

#3 WePe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2022 - 07:51 PM

I re-registered with NanoSoft and received a new registration number. I have deleted all NanoSoft files and folders and reinstalled NanoCad 5. Still the same error message:

Some ofapplicationfiles or components are missing or corrupted. reinstall application to fix this problem.
Reinstalling doesn't help.
Can someone tell me what's going wrong here?
I am very grateful.

Regards,
Willy

#4 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 322 posts

Posted 02 September 2022 - 06:39 PM

Try to delete all, like it described in:
https://forum.nanoca...anocad-from-pc/
After completely cleaning system from previously installed version try to install.
It must work.
To be sure you can also download NanoCAD Free distributive again.

#5 WePe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 02:26 PM

I have deleted all files as you indicated. Then Nanocad downloaded again. Logged in and copied the serial number. NanoCad installed. Enter the serial number after installation. When starting nanoCad again the same problem.
It is very frustrating that NanoCad is not working.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users