7 replies to this topic

#1 Izno63

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKarup, Denmark

Posted 02 April 2022 - 09:14 AM

Hey your guys and girls :)
Please look at this drawing, i have just zoom a little out and this come (look at the attached file) when i zoom more out or zoom in it's not there.
Do i have to many object in my drawing or is it a mistake just in the program?
I have 1393 object in the drawing.
Sorry the picture are very small but 500kb is not very mush to work with (please give us some more :) )

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: what is this.jpg

#2 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 320 posts

Posted 09 April 2022 - 05:42 PM

There is a REGEN command.
It might help there, did you try this?
You can input it manually in command line, or use button in the right bottom corner of programm window.
It look's like ring with arrows.
I wish I could show you screenshot, but this restriction of 500kb...

#3 Izno63

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKarup, Denmark

Posted 09 April 2022 - 07:56 PM

I tryed it but it did not help.
I have seen the same phenomenon when I worked in Autocad ver. 2010, I think it comes from having too many objects in its drawing, I can try to gather some of the objects into one and not let them all be single objects, then I have to "only" start with Solid Edit and paint surfaces on the parts of the objects that are different from the base color. ;) :) :(

#4 Izno63

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKarup, Denmark

Posted 10 April 2022 - 05:47 PM

I have now reduce the numbers of object to 670 and it's seem to had help, there are no "ghost" lines comming when i am zooming in or out.

#5 Izno63

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKarup, Denmark

Posted 11 April 2022 - 05:37 PM

Well, there come "the ghost line" again - i had else reduse the number of object to 509 pices. hmmm....

#6 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 320 posts

Posted 11 April 2022 - 07:00 PM

If it's not a classified information, could you, please, send your drawing for testing? Any variant, even with non reduced number of objects?

#7 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 12 April 2022 - 06:26 PM

View PostIzno63, on 11 April 2022 - 05:37 PM, said:

Well, there come "the ghost line" again - i had else reduse the number of object to 509 pices. hmmm....

Hello,
have you tried to change the graphic system (OpenGL/DirectX)? If not - please try, it may help.
If it does not help - could you please display this ghost line, then call the NCGS_CONSOLEON command, make a screenshot and sent to me or @Artemio?
Call the NCGS_CONSOLEOFF command to turn this text off.
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#8 Izno63

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKarup, Denmark

Posted 13 April 2022 - 08:47 AM

Hello Hellen_V
I have sent Artemio two screenshots, one with the NCGS_CONSOLEON command on and one with out..
I have explain in the e-mail to him what i have done. I have tryed the OpenGL and the DirectX on and off with no help.
Hmmm... I have just observed that it only comes when i choose "2D wireframe" in "Visual Styles", When i choose any other look in "Visual Styles" it don't come even i zoom in and out fast (scrolling on the mouse).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users