5 replies to this topic

#1 Izno63

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKarup, Denmark

Posted 17 March 2022 - 10:15 AM

Hi
After sitting and testing your new version 22, I bought your version 21 with the promise of a free upgrade to version 22 when it is finally released.

And why do I only have 48.94 kb left to upload image files with? Shouldn't it reset after uploading image?

So unfortunately I can not attach a picture where you can see the error,
when buying a new license I encounter a phenomenon every time I open a file, what can I do about it? Or is it a problem NanoCAD can do something about? I can see it has something to do with the fact that I now have an older version (Which I just bought) than the one in which the file is stored even though I have saved it again in this obvious older version.

#2 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 320 posts

Posted 17 March 2022 - 10:03 PM

Hi.

This issue with available size to upload images bothers me too...
This days only 500 kb available for each account and all you attach is stored in "My Media" (see it when reply, or create new topic).
So you have to clean your previous attachments before upload new if space isn't enough.
This might be reconsidered, I hope so, but not immediately, sorry.

About test version.

Did you get your test version in "https://nanocad.com/products/nanocad-platform/" under "get free trial"?
Was there flag "beta" in "About" section?
22 version is going to be released this days and I'll tell you here, in this branch as soon as it happened.
Sorry for this incident.

#3 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 320 posts

Posted 17 March 2022 - 10:24 PM

One variant of what's happened - if NanoCAD trial was downloaded from "https://www.nanocad.ru/products/platform/download/".

.com and .ru site versions are a little bit different, and so does test versions.
However, if you already tested newer version, i.e. 22, you won't get some unexpected surprises immediately after upgrading, which, hopefully, happens really soon.

#4 Izno63

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKarup, Denmark

Posted 18 March 2022 - 11:00 AM

Thanks Artemio once again.
Found my attachments and deleted the one i had.
So i just have to wait for the new 22 ver. to come, it has also a good future in not keep holding on to the element you have click on so you not will end up with having many element you moving if you want to move one and have forgot you had click on some else before.
I have not download a trial version but had bought a network 21 version before.

#5 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 320 posts

Posted 21 March 2022 - 07:25 PM

You can change that behaviour.
In "Properties" panel, in top left corner, there are two icons: arrow pointing on + sign and just arrow nearby.
If you select "arrow with +" then you'll be able to select many objects by clicking on them.
Selecting icon with only arrow you'll get the behaviour you described - each click will select only one object, other selections will be reseted.

#6 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 320 posts

Posted 25 April 2022 - 06:28 PM

Hello!
NanoCAD 22 is available in: https://nanocad.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users