Color Properties

1 reply to this topic

#1 Izno63

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationKarup, Denmark

Posted 01 March 2022 - 05:31 PM

When I work with a drawing I often use the same colors over and over again, but it's not always like I manage to finish drawing with the drawing at once, so I save and take a break from the screen and the drawing program, but when I return and have started my drawing up are the colors I myself have sat and found, gone. and I have to go in and try to find them again. I can not see them on composite elements as it goes completely wrong with them (when you put two elements the same change the program colors to "By layers" and I can not use it at all as the program also change in the colors of the composite elements.). I know Autocad does the same thing, but should we not do NanoCAD better than Autocad. If only you could save the colors together with the drawing (file) you are working on, then every time you opened the file, the colors you had used in the drawing would be in the list of properties. This would be a big step in the right direction, yes - the drawing would probably fill up a bit more in Mb but we now all have larger disks than 1000 Mb's.
Thank you in advance - still love to draw in your program and look forward to renewing my license.

Attached is a Jpg image of the properties of an item after I restarted the program.

#2 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 315 posts

Posted 04 March 2022 - 07:12 PM

Hello Izno63!
Thank's for such a warm words!
I've created request for developers (#40231) to add this function and attach your message, as it is really inspiring.
Hope this new functionality appears in new releases.
Best regards!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users