1 reply to this topic

#1 michele coser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 03:43 PM

Hello to everyone; today Nanocad showed two strange issues:

Attached Image: Cattura nanocad.JPG

The first is that i cannot select more than one "window selection" at once; let me explain better: look at the picture attached; if i wanted to select the upper floor plan on the right, and the section drawing lower left i have to use two "window selection". However, if i select the floor plan, and with another "window selection" the section on the lower left, the first selection is de-selected ad i select the second. I know i can hold shift while selecting the second thing, but i can assure it worked without just a few days ago!!! (i hope i explained it well)

The other thing happened today is that i cannot delete or explode blocks. I.e. i have a roof tile made of lines, grouped togheter as a block, but i cannot delete it. I have to click and enter the block and delete each line, than close the block. Also this thing never happened before!

There are other things that pops up, let's say i.e. ortho function (F8) randomly atcivating or deactivating; but one of the most annoyng is the "line weight" display scale. No matter how i set (i usually like 2.5) and save the file, if i close Nanocad, the line weight settings are gone (it goes up to 5, wich is way too big).

Anyone has experienced those things?

Thanks

Michele

#2 Artemio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 319 posts

Posted 29 January 2022 - 06:26 PM

Hello, Michele!

It seems you are using NanoCAD version 5, which if free, but has some nuances.
Main is - it has no upgrades, so, if something, had been normal, then went wrong, first thing to try I would recommend - to reinstall program.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users