nanoCAD Documentation sources

documentation user manual

2 replies to this topic

#1 JAR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 08:38 PM

nanoCAD provides extensive assistance: but there always continue to be questions…

Because the underlying architecture is the same I’ve found the following to be useful:
  • nanoCAD Mechanica (Version 6) User Guide https://kargosha.com...201705/2835.pdf to be an extremely helpful pdf download, if only, because it can be downloaded and opened/searched/annotated in Adobe Acrobat.
  • User Guide nanoCAD Construction 9 ftp://spds.club/GUID...UserGuide_9.pdf to be an only slightly less useful .pdf because it cannot be downloaded (or brought up as an Acrobat document)
  • nanoCAD Pro Version 8.0 USER GUIDE ftp://ftp.nanocad.in...ser%20guide.pdf , also slightly less useful for the same reason, but with active inter-document links
  • and other sites hosting .pdf manuals which I’m not inclined to pursue because my anti-virus software is unwilling to open those sites.
I’m sure this list is not definitive. If you have other sources, please post.
Thanks

#2 JAR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 08:51 PM

Responding to my own topic:

The reason some of the links listed above are inaccessible as .pdf downloads is because their url begins with "ftp", a largely outdated (I believe) 'file transfer protocol'.
To wit: ftp://ftp.nanocad.in...ser%20guide.pdf
  • Is it possible to straightforwardly implement ftp in such way as to be able to download the .pdf document?
  • Is it possible for nanoSoft to "re-configure" the document's url as a straight .pdf download?

#3 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 09:46 PM

User Guide for each product comes with installation. It can be found in Start menu in the folder of product.
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users