Test Style Height not Working Right

3 replies to this topic

#1 topcat2vin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 08:40 PM

Hi,

I am new to Nanocad but like the look of it. To try it out I opened an existing Autocad drawing and was able to draw and edit it etc.

The existing dimensions styles are working correctly but I am having a problem with the text size for multiline text.

In the text style I have a number of styles setup which have text in Ariel and different heights. (Height for 1:20 scale, 1:50 scale etc.)

The text style name is not used for the dimension styles - these use a single text style I called DIM_TEXT and has a height of '0' (height for dimensions are set in the dimension style menus.

Text Style 1 - Name 2SC50 has a height in the text style window of 100. When I them click the text icon I get a text window with the style shown correctly as 2SC50 but the height is 5000 (scales up by 50)

In PARAMS I have set the text scaling to 'NO'

This is also happening in other styles. Does anyone know how to fix this as I would like to set up a template drawing with all the styles i need.

Thanks

Vin

#2 topcat2vin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 10:18 PM

FYI.

It seemed to be an issue on this one drawing. On other drawings its OK.

#3 todouble22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 03:44 PM

Honestly, I think it is impossible to determine what your issue is causing it on that sole drawing without being able to open the drawing and search around. one would have to inspect all the variables and parameters and how you have defined all of your text styles, dim styles, etc. If it works in the other drawings and you solely want to create a template for future drawings why not just use the one that is working correctly?

#4 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 07:15 PM

Hello,
check textsize variable.
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users