Unable to receive registration email

4 replies to this topic

#1 jwc336

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 02:48 PM

Hi,

I followed the website to try and download nanoCAD, not the pro or paid version, and I have not received an email to set it up. I have tried this a few times and with different emails.

#2 jwc336

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 02:51 PM

Nevermind. The installation email was in my spam folder.

#3 chrisscaetano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCuritiba, Paraná, Brasil

Posted 13 August 2020 - 07:27 PM

View Postjwc336, on 29 June 2020 - 02:48 PM, said:

Hi,

I followed the website to try and download nanoCAD, not the pro or paid version, and I have not received an email to set it up. I have tried this a few times and with different emails.

I didn't receive the email either, and checked all my emails (tried 2 different addresses) and my spam boxes... nothing... can't get the link to download nanocad...

#4 Brian1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 09:05 AM

Same here. Checked spam etc - nothing. Re-tried the application to make sure that the email was OK - still nothing...

#5 mikestanley464

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 05:47 AM

Please go through the following list of items to try and figure out what is happening to the messages. It may seem long, but it’s important to check and answer each question in detail. With luck one of these will either identify the problem so it can be fixed, or provide more clues to figure out the cause.

Please note: if you reply saying you “tried everything and it didn’t help” without answering any of the questions, don’t expect any further help. It's impossible to provide any suggestions without knowing what you found below.

Do you use a Gmail (@gmail.com) or G-Suite (NOT @gmail.com but some other domain) account? If G-Suite, what's the domain name? Is the domain active (not expired) and are the MX records correct?

Are you using the web-interface at https://mail.google.com/ to access your account, or an e-mail client or mobile device? If not the web-interface, switch to it now before moving on to the rest of the list.

Have you looked in the “All Mail” label for the missing messages? What about “Trash” (or “Bin”, but not “[imap]/Trash” or anything else)? What about “Spam”?

Have you used the Search Mail function (with the term “in:anywhere”) at the top of the page to look for the missing messages?

Do you have Settings->Inbox->Inbox Type set to anything other than the "Default" view? Have you check the other tabs if you use the tabbed Inbox. Have you checked past the first page of messages, especially if you’re looking for older messages?

Are there any filters listed in: Settings -> Filters ? Any blocked addresses on that same page?

Are there any forwarding accounts setup in: Settings -> Forwarding ? Bluestacks Omegle

Do you access your account with an e-mail client (Outlook, Thunderbird, Pocomail, etc), a mobile app (iOS, Android, etc), an e-mail notifier, or any other add-on/tool/web-site/etc? If you use an e-mail client/app/device, check your actual Gmail account by logging into the Gmail web interface (https://mail.google.com/). Are the messages there (just not downloaded)?

Did the senders get any sort of bounced/failed/rejected messages returned to them (post the full headers here)?

Is the account full? Looking below the inbox, how much space, out of how much total, does it say is being used?

Have you tried sending yourself a test-message from a non-Gmail account? Have you tried sending a test-message to that non-Gmail account and replying? Does either direction work?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users