problems with fillet and with the selection of lines

4 replies to this topic

#1 JLB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 08:36 AM

I have the version 5.0.2520.1471 and I can not do fillet, does not do anything or the message "it's impossible to create fillet" appears. I am doing something wrong?

In addition, it is difficult to select a line that is superimposed on others in the drawing despite placing it in front (or the other behind). Although the line you want to select is lit, when you click, you select the one you do not want.

They are small but very basic things that make it difficult for me to manage the program -a good program- and that would make me hesitate to buy the plus version if the same thing happened with it.

best regards

#2 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 11:20 AM

Hi,
what objects do you try to fillet? Did you try to change the value of radius?
Check Show selection dialog item in View menu, it will help you select one or several lines of superimposed.

You can try nanoCAD Plus 10 free during one month. This version is 5 years newer: https://nanocad.com/products/plus/
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#3 JLB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 11:55 AM

It's simple lines that I fillet and I also change the radius, but something I must be doing wrong that I do not get, I'll keep trying.

Yes, Show selection dialog is on and now I am using the dialogue box to see what will be selected, what happens is that I was confused because the line that was lit was not the one that appeared in the dialog box

Yes, possibly try the plus version. Thank you!!

#4 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:24 PM

View PostJLB, on 22 March 2019 - 11:55 AM, said:

It's simple lines that I fillet and I also change the radius, but something I must be doing wrong that I do not get, I'll keep trying.
Probably, lines have different z-coordinates?
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#5 JLB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:44 PM

solved, had the box "insert circle as fillet" activated!
Thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users