Printing

1 reply to this topic

#1 Scott Menard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:24 AM

All,

I have Nanocad 5.0 and look forward to learning more when time allows but right now I have what I thought would be a simple task. When I open the dwg the entire plan and layout sheet sets are all in model space and scattered all over (see attached). I am not familiar with this sort of thing and need your help. I searched help, YouTube, and nowhere can I find an easy to follow guide on how to print these sheets. Obviously the sheets I see in model space with title blocks and scale are meant to be printed but I have no clue what do or how to do it.

(BTW, I can't upload the plan because it is 2mb in size and this forum is limited to 500K)

TASK
Step 1) Print those sheets to my Brother 11 x 17 printer so I have a scaled hard copy. I would think they could be sent to PDF and then printed on any size paper I want.
Step 2) Save to a separate dwg file each floor plan (level) so I can link each file to it's respective plan level (floor /elevation Structure Level) in Revit to create the model.

I have to believe this is not as difficult as it appears but I am clueless and now, after what feels like endless searching for help, am completely frustrated.

Thank you all so very much,

#2 maratovich

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:46 AM

No problems.
Try it:
https://www.kdmsoft.net/revers.html

1. Start nanoCAD.
2. Open your file in nanoCAD.
3. Start the Revers. The top left - select nanoCAD, specify the version.
4. Once set up. To search for your title block:
4.1. in the Revers press the "Templates" button at the top.
4.2 For the line "A4" specify the size of your title block - for example (1415x980)
4.3 For the "A4" line, specify which printer, specify which format to print (you have A4)
4.4 For the "A4" line, specify the printing style.
4.5 Save the settings.
4.6 Close the Templates window.
5. In the main window, select "Block"
6. Click "Find all formats"
7. The program will find all title blocks, will write down in the table.
8. Click the "Print" button.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: 1.gif
  • Attached Image: 2.gif

Software development
Batch printing drawings from model and printing PDF to different printers
www.kdmsoft.net

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users