←  Technical Questions

nanoCAD forum

»

problem with scale of lines

Koala's Photo Koala 22 Sep 2014

Hi, I have a question. I'm drawing on scale 1:10 000 and I'm using linetype: „line-dot-dot-line (example in attachment). In editing drawing a see this line in a good weight and all elements, but when I'm printing this drawing on the same scale or when I want to create jpg. or pdf. file, this line isn't correct: the lines are, but dots not (example in attachment). Anyone have idea why ?Attached ImageAttached Image

Hellen_V's Photo Hellen_V 23 Sep 2014

Hello, does the problem appears with another files or another linetypes?
Can you also send the file, please?

Koala's Photo Koala 23 Sep 2014

Hi, thank you for your answer.
We have also this problem with another linetypes, but in another file everything is good.
I've send the file on your e-mail.

Hellen_V's Photo Hellen_V 24 Sep 2014

There is a problem with line type: the color is too light and dots are too small, and you can't see them. Try to change the color from "60" to "white", and you will see small dots in printed file.

If the color of this line must have "60" color, try to do the following:
- Open Linetype Maneger,
- find there ACAD_ISO12W100 and click Edit linetype,
- change the length of two dashes from 0 to 0.1, OK, OK,
- call REGEN command.

Koala's Photo Koala 24 Sep 2014

The numerical value 0.1 is only for linetype ACAD_ISO12W100 - it is ok, but when I use 0.1 for linetype DASHDOTX2 j have empty spaces without dots ?

Hellen_V's Photo Hellen_V 25 Sep 2014

do you change 0 value to 0.1?
try to change it to 0.2, for example. I had changed value in DASHDOTX2 from your file, and I see dots and lines in printed file..
Probably, you have problems with printer? What printer do you use?

Koala's Photo Koala 25 Sep 2014

I try with different value and when I change 0.1 to 1.0 in DASHDOTX2 everything is ok, thank You.

Koala's Photo Koala 26 Sep 2014

Hi,
I have two more questions.
The first one: I'm preparing a draw in scale 1:10 000 and I don't know which zoom view is the same like printed file. It is necessary to know for me, because when I'm drawing for example the lines I would like to know and see what I will be having printed in scale 1:10 000. Generally I would like to see the same weight of line on the screen and on printed file. I hope that you know what I mean.

Second question: I'm drawing some polygon with white hatch, I save this file and when I open this file again, that polygon is black...anyone have idea why? (why this polygon change a color ?)