←  Technical Questions

nanoCAD forum

»

Dimensions and measurement scale

Gabriele Cespuglio's Photo Gabriele Cespuglio 03 Apr 2013

The scale factor set in dimension style doesn't effect the meauserment scale in the status bar? When dimensioning an object in model with different dimension styles (with different scale factor) i always get the same value. I'm doing something wrong?
Thanks

SevaM's Photo SevaM 22 Apr 2013

There are 2 different scales for Dimensions - Scale and Measurement Scale. Scale is setting for how dimension is drawn - arrow size, text height, etc... Measurement scale defines dimension value.

Luis Alvarado's Photo Luis Alvarado 24 May 2016

I think the question is, how to change the dimension size?. I´ve the same problem. I go to "dimension styles" / "modify" / "fit" / "scale dimension features" / "use overall scale of", and change the value, but the dimension size doesn´t change.

Hellen_V's Photo Hellen_V 25 May 2016

View PostLuis Alvarado, on 24 May 2016 - 03:33 PM, said:

I think the question is, how to change the dimension size?. I´ve the same problem. I go to "dimension styles" / "modify" / "fit" / "scale dimension features" / "use overall scale of", and change the value, but the dimension size doesn´t change.

Select dimension and change its scale.
There are 2 different scales for Dimensions - Scale and Measurement Scale. Scale is setting for how dimension is drawn - arrow size, text height, etc... Measurement scale defines dimension value.

Ramiro Bracco's Photo Ramiro Bracco 12 Sep 2016

i`ve same problem. I go to "dimension styles" / "modify" / "fit" / "scale dimension features" / "use overall scale of", and change the value, but the dimension size doesn´t change.

Hellen_V's Photo Hellen_V 13 Sep 2016

call PARAMS, find Main options - Edit - Scale dimensions - No.
At this case overall scale should work.

Chintan Limbani's Photo Chintan Limbani 14 Aug 2018

Not working in NanoCAD.

Only in given for only Show Offf............ :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: .

Can't be changed for Default.