Plot Stamp in nanoCAD

plot stamp diesel autocad printing print stamp filepath rtext

1 reply to this topic

#1 nanocadus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 08:20 PM

Hi all, I'm tasked with finding a new 2D piece of software for my company, and I'd really like to use Nanocad, but there is one feature that we really need that I haven't been able to find. We need a plot stamp printed on every page. We don't need the date or anything, just the filepath to the file that is being printed. This is a feature in autocad, Draftsight, and Briscsad.

I referenced the forum post below, but I don't know how to implement diesel script or RTEXT so if someone could help me out that would be great.

http://forum.nanocad...__fromsearch__1

Likewise, if there is an option somewhere to turn on plotstamp, I'd appreciate knowing. I know that draftsight has the option hidden under a bunch of menus, so if that is the situation here, let me know.

I have access to both the free version of nanoCAD and a trial version of the full version.

Also, I'm a moderately experienced VBA scripter, so is there anyway to use VBS scripting to add a printstamp?

#2 Kreator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationKrasnodar, Russia

Posted 16 July 2019 - 06:24 AM

Hi.
In NC Plus/Pro v.10 and higher you can insert field "filename" in mtext or annotation. That's not a stamp - you have to instert it in every document, but that's easy enough.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users