nanoCAD versions

2 replies to this topic

#1 Harry Davidson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 06:22 PM

Greetings from a new nanoCAD user. Very impressive so far! I have a couple of quick questions.

I downloaded and installed nanoCAD (free version, to start with) from your website at https://nanocad.com/products/nanoCAD/. I see my installation is Ver 5.0.2520.1471.

Looking around on the Internet, I see later versions are apparently available, such as 5.1.2524.2017 (at LO4D.com) for example. I have always been cautious about using "download sites" and would much prefer to download directly from the original developer's site.

Could you please clarify the situation regarding the various versions of nanoCAD? It seems strange that the version available from your own site does not appear to be the latest one. Should I be using something else, such as ver 5.1.xx or whatever the current version is? Can such a thing be downloaded from your site, or should I be using a different site?

If I am misunderstanding or doing something wrong here, I would appreciate some guidance on how I could correct that.

Thanks in advance for any clarification and advice you may be able to provide.

#2 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:59 AM

Hello Harry,

5.1.2524.1471.2017 is the latest free Russian build of nanoCAD 5.
5.0.2520.1471.2000 is the latest free International build.
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#3 Harry Davidson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:34 PM

Thanks, Hellen. Now I understand.

After a few more days of evaluating nanoCAD, I'm *very* impressed with everything about it and have adopted it as my default (only) CAD platform. I'm pretty sure that before long I'll be upgrading to one of your paid versions.

Thanks again!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users