"Error: Some of application components are missing or corrupted. Reinstall aplication to fix this problem"

START ERROR

4 replies to this topic

#1 simone1968

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:58 AM

Hello,
I installed Nano cad 5.0 on the Windows 7 64 bit. When I'm starting it the message appears - "Error: Some of application components are missing or corrupted. Reinstall aplication to fix this problem". I reinstall it and it doesn't works. What do you suggest. I would be grateful for help.

#2 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 11:15 AM

Hello Simone,
try to uninstall nanoCAD, then download ftp://ftp.nanocad.co...NCE50(2006).zip , extract it to empty folder and start setup.exe
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#3 simone1968

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 03:52 AM

Hello,
I tried to follow your instructions, but the error remains.

#4 Ivan Dal Corso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 03:34 PM

Hi, I also found the same problem as simone1968

I installed nanocad (the free version) in two PCs, in a Sony vaio (x86) which is now 7/8 years old and it works very well but due to its limited hardware I wanted to install nanocad on a PC where I used autocad, an HP 15af005nl (x64) that has a higher performance processor and an 8Gb ram, despite this the program doesn't want to work, I even formatted the PC to see if I could make it work but nothing ..

At the first start the loading window opens and you jug indicating the error corrupt or missing file ... from the second attempt onwards the loading window does not even open .. what can I do to solve the problem?

Thanks

#5 andreash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 12:14 PM

Hello,

I have the same problem with Windows 8.1 64bit.

I installed Nano cad 5.0 on the Windows 7 64 bit. When I'm starting it the message appears - "Error: Some of application components are missing or corrupted. Reinstall aplication to fix this problem". I reinstall it and it doesn't works. What do you suggest. I would be grateful for help.

At the first start the loading window opens and you jug indicating the error corrupt or missing file ... from the second attempt onwards the loading window does not even open .. what can I do to solve the problem?

Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users