New to CAD (Printing?)

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Scott Menard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:24 AM

I have Nanocad 5.0 and look forward to learning more when time allows but right now I have what I thought would be a simple task. When I open the dwg the entire plan and layout sheet sets are all in model space and scattered all over (see attached). I am not familiar with this sort of thing and need your help. I searched help, YouTube, and nowhere can I find an easy to follow guide on how to print these sheets. Obviously the sheets I see in model space with title blocks and scale are meant to be printed but I have no clue what do or how to do it.

(BTW, I can't upload the plan because it is 2mb in size and this forum is limited to 500K)

Step 1) Print those sheets to my Brother 11 x 17 printer so I have a scaled hard copy. I would think they could be sent to PDF and then printed on any size paper I want.
Step 2) Save to a separate dwg file each floor plan (level) so I can link each file to it's respective plan level (floor /elevation Structure Level) in Revit to create the model.

I have to believe this is not as difficult as it appears but I am clueless and now, after what feels like endless searching for help, am completely frustrated.

Thank you all so very much,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users