Start-up how-to beginner

4 replies to this topic

#1 Carl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:24 AM

If I may add something to the wish list.

I know really nothing about AutoCad or any other technical drawing program, and yet I need to use one to design and fabricate my idea. I can't seem to do anything that I want to do, show what I want to see, draw what I want to draw. A very simple walk through, create and open a project, set your scale, units and page layout would be very helpful.

#2 SevaM

Admin

• Administrators
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:01 AM

Hello Carl,

we are working on Tutorials and Quick Start for nanoCAD, We have few video tutors fro local version on Russian, but it will take some time to translate it to English.

#3 Jaime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:03 AM

Wow, the question was asked in 2012...I wanted to second this. This looks like a neat program, but I have also been looking for English videos since I can't read or understand any Russian myself. Will you be making any English videos? I think it will make this a more worldwide program if you can make videos in English as well. Not that it can't be downloaded anywhere, but not understanding the language on the videos makes it very hard to learn the program. At least the forum is in English so this is a good starting point.

#4 Abhishek Bawkar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMumbai, India

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:44 AM

Just installed the the software. I know nothing about CAD programs. But I need to implement the idea in my mind. Cannot afford for any paid programs. Please let me know if any tutorial videos/lessons are there. At least English subtitles in the Russian videos would do.

Thanks
Abhishek

#5 SevaM

Admin

• Administrators
  • 194 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:43 AM

Hello,

it's still in progrss - we have very small team for International project and mostly working on new versions and user guides.

Our interface and commands are quite similar to classic AutoCAD, so, for example, you can use this free online coursw for AutoCAD

http://www.we-r-here...rials/index.htm

Hope our trainings also will be available

Best regards,
Seva.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users