Using NanoCAD ad a CAD engine

2 replies to this topic

#1 cgarfy field

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:18 AM

Hello All,

Im new in NanoCAD and I asked this questions on developers forum but I didnt get any answer. Maybe this is the correct place to ask a question.

My Questions were ;

I developed CAD application using with VeCAD in Delphi. My application building road and bridges, calculate, draw, etc.
Vecad uses GDI and its an old technology and I didnt get some features with it (anti aliasing, transparency etc). So Im looking alternatives and inspecting Nanocad. I have some questions and I hope developers of Nanocad will answer these.
1. Can I use NanoCad only as a CAD engine within my own application ? With my own interface ?
2. Can I create custom entities in Nanocad (like clothoides, some special entities needs for road and bridge design) like in my application ?
3. I downloaded NanoCad SDK but i didnt success to build samples with VS 2015 community edition. Its getting a lot of errors and Im facing some incompatibility issues. Im not experienced in C++ so I want to use C#.NET.
Which version of VS suitable for building and doing something with examples ?

thanks,

#2 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 07:37 AM

Hello,

please contact Developers' Club with your questions: http://developer.nanocad.com
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#3 cgarfy field

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:55 PM

View Postcgarfy field, on 03 April 2017 - 03:18 AM, said:

Im new in NanoCAD and I asked this questions on developers forum but I didnt get any answer. Maybe this is the correct place to ask a question.

I did ! 9 Days ago. Developers club doesn't seem to be working.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users