multileader note

4 replies to this topic

#1 Jim Smith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

Hey all,
I have a drawing with a bunch of multi-leaders. nanoCAD doesn't really support the ACAD multi-leader so I have a bunch of objects I can't edit. The worst part is, if the multi-leader has a dynamic width then nanoCAD doesn't show it. So all my multi-leaders are one line of text which in some cases extends beyond the edge of my sheet.

nanoCAD has Notes, but all of them have the text above the leader line. I'd like to replace my ACAD multi-leaders with nanoCAD Notes. Are there plans to support MLEADER natively, or can you add a leader type that doesn't have a line that extends below the text?

I realize I can add feature requests to the Tracker, but I wanted to ask here before I did that just in case I was missing something.

Thanks guys!
Jim

#2 SevaM

Admin

• Administrators
  • 225 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:56 PM

Hi Jim,

for the nearest version ( should come very soon ) we are not implemented native support for MLEADER. I'll put this feature request to our wish-list as well as new style for our leaders.
Can you send sample with incorrect multi-leader extends beyond the edge?

Best regards,
Seva.

#3 Jim Smith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:55 AM

Attached are three images.
  • Mleader is the typical single line text that nanoCAD displays Mleader. If the Mleader is near the edge of my sheet, it would extend beyond the margins.
  • Standard is nanoCADs standard Note.
  • Typical-leader is the type of leader that I use most often. I do this now with a leader and a separate text object.
Thanks Seva.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: Mleader.png
  • Attached Image: Standard.png
  • Attached Image: Typical-leader.png

#4 Jim Smith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

Seems like ACAD Multi-leader support didn't make it into nanoCAD 4.0. Any timeline for future releases?

#5 SevaM

Admin

• Administrators
  • 225 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

Next versions are in testlab now ( 4.5 and 4.7) and also doesn't supports MLEADER. Next major release is planning in 6 month, may be it will include support for MLEADER

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users