#1 Graham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:12 AM

Hello
I have uninstalled nanoCAD version 4.5 and downloaded version 5.0
A new serial number was provided to me via email
During the installation process it reports that the serial number is not valid ...

What am I doing wrong please ?

#2 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:15 AM

Hello,
write me your serial number, please
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#3 lphilpot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:03 AM

I also am seeing something strange with the nanoCAD 5 serial number. When I opened v5 (build 1996) I got a notification on the start screen that my license was going to expire in 17 days. According to Help | About, that's true: Nov 15, 2014. I was instructed to obtain a new serial number and also to download a newer build of v5 (2000). I did both, installed v5 (2000) and registered it using the new serial number I just got. However, it still shows it will expire on Nov. 15. The registration process completed successfully.

What's up? Do I need to wait until it expires before the new license will take effect?

Thanks.

#4 Carsten Gertz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:54 PM

I got a similar probleme. Starting NanoCAD today I got the information that my licence is only valid for 1 more day. I followed the "renew your licence" link and was told that my version of NanoCAD was outdated. So I downloaded the apparently "new" version (btw same as I had already installed NCE50(2000)) and tried to renew my licence. The process itself ran smoothly, but my copy of NanoCAD is still only licenced until tomorrow. I even did the uninstall-reinstall-routine with requesting a new serial No. and getting the same as I got before and again activating the licence valid only until Oct 31 2014.

Thanks

#5 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:55 AM

Carsten,
send your serial number to support@nanocad.com, and we will extend your license
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#6 Silvio Glück

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:32 PM

When I send a Message to support@nanocad.com, then I get "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender".
What´s wrong?

#7 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:40 AM

probably you write incorrect e-mail, check it.
You may also read the text of message of Mail delivery failed, it should explain the reason.
Anyway, you can send a message to forum or to me using this forum
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#8 francesco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 01:07 PM

I have the same problem. I am not able to renew the licence of nanocad 5.0 what should I do?

#9 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 05:28 AM

View Postfrancesco, on 04 April 2015 - 01:07 PM, said:

I have the same problem. I am not able to renew the licence of nanocad 5.0 what should I do?
Hello Francesco,
send me your serial number.
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#10 FloriN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:28 PM

Hello,

I am unable to get a serial number for annual registration. I run Registration Wizzard and then go to Register or activate license file, then press Next and select Get serial number, then again Next and it takes me to a webpage prompting:

Your version of nanoCAD is outdated. Get the latest available version for free by clicking "Download nanoCAD".

But then, when I “press” Download nanoCAD it tells me: “All your nanoCAD 5.0 licenses are now expired.” And can’t download anything. And it’s a vicious circle.

Please tell me what can I do further to renew my free license, since I ran out of options and I really need it.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Florin Beudean.

#11 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 05:02 AM

View PostCreativ Group S.R.L., on 24 May 2016 - 12:28 PM, said:

Hello,

I am unable to get a serial number for annual registration. I run Registration Wizzard and then go to Register or activate license file, then press Next and select Get serial number, then again Next and it takes me to a webpage prompting:

Your version of nanoCAD is outdated. Get the latest available version for free by clicking "Download nanoCAD".

But then, when I “press” Download nanoCAD it tells me: “All your nanoCAD 5.0 licenses are now expired.” And can’t download anything. And it’s a vicious circle.

Please tell me what can I do further to renew my free license, since I ran out of options and I really need it.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Florin Beudean.

http://forum.nanocad...se-has-expired/
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users