#1 Graham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:12 AM

Hello
I have uninstalled nanoCAD version 4.5 and downloaded version 5.0
A new serial number was provided to me via email
During the installation process it reports that the serial number is not valid ...

What am I doing wrong please ?

#2 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:15 AM

Hello,
write me your serial number, please
Go for nanoCAD Plus 10 now!
New interface, improved and accelerated drawing process, support for dwg2018 format. You will like new version!
Free trial license is available here: https://nanocad.com/.../plus/download/

nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#3 lphilpot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:03 AM

I also am seeing something strange with the nanoCAD 5 serial number. When I opened v5 (build 1996) I got a notification on the start screen that my license was going to expire in 17 days. According to Help | About, that's true: Nov 15, 2014. I was instructed to obtain a new serial number and also to download a newer build of v5 (2000). I did both, installed v5 (2000) and registered it using the new serial number I just got. However, it still shows it will expire on Nov. 15. The registration process completed successfully.

What's up? Do I need to wait until it expires before the new license will take effect?

Thanks.

#4 Carsten Gertz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:54 PM

I got a similar probleme. Starting NanoCAD today I got the information that my licence is only valid for 1 more day. I followed the "renew your licence" link and was told that my version of NanoCAD was outdated. So I downloaded the apparently "new" version (btw same as I had already installed NCE50(2000)) and tried to renew my licence. The process itself ran smoothly, but my copy of NanoCAD is still only licenced until tomorrow. I even did the uninstall-reinstall-routine with requesting a new serial No. and getting the same as I got before and again activating the licence valid only until Oct 31 2014.

Thanks

#5 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:55 AM

Carsten,
send your serial number to support@nanocad.com, and we will extend your license
New interface, improved and accelerated drawing process, support for dwg2018 format. You will like new version!

nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#6 Silvio Glück

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:32 PM

When I send a Message to support@nanocad.com, then I get "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender".
What´s wrong?

#7 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:40 AM

probably you write incorrect e-mail, check it.
You may also read the text of message of Mail delivery failed, it should explain the reason.
Anyway, you can send a message to forum or to me using this forum

nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#8 francesco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 01:07 PM

I have the same problem. I am not able to renew the licence of nanocad 5.0 what should I do?

#9 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 05:28 AM

View Postfrancesco, on 04 April 2015 - 01:07 PM, said:

I have the same problem. I am not able to renew the licence of nanocad 5.0 what should I do?
Hello Francesco,
send me your serial number.

nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#10 FloriN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:28 PM

Hello,

I am unable to get a serial number for annual registration. I run Registration Wizzard and then go to Register or activate license file, then press Next and select Get serial number, then again Next and it takes me to a webpage prompting:

Your version of nanoCAD is outdated. Get the latest available version for free by clicking "Download nanoCAD".

But then, when I “press” Download nanoCAD it tells me: “All your nanoCAD 5.0 licenses are now expired.” And can’t download anything. And it’s a vicious circle.

Please tell me what can I do further to renew my free license, since I ran out of options and I really need it.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Florin Beudean.

#11 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 05:02 AM

View PostCreativ Group S.R.L., on 24 May 2016 - 12:28 PM, said:

Hello,

I am unable to get a serial number for annual registration. I run Registration Wizzard and then go to Register or activate license file, then press Next and select Get serial number, then again Next and it takes me to a webpage prompting:

Your version of nanoCAD is outdated. Get the latest available version for free by clicking "Download nanoCAD".

But then, when I “press” Download nanoCAD it tells me: “All your nanoCAD 5.0 licenses are now expired.” And can’t download anything. And it’s a vicious circle.

Please tell me what can I do further to renew my free license, since I ran out of options and I really need it.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Florin Beudean.

http://forum.nanocad...se-has-expired/

nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users