problem with scale of lines

problem with scale of lines

7 replies to this topic

#1 Koala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:34 PM

Hi, I have a question. I'm drawing on scale 1:10 000 and I'm using linetype: „line-dot-dot-line (example in attachment). In editing drawing a see this line in a good weight and all elements, but when I'm printing this drawing on the same scale or when I want to create jpg. or pdf. file, this line isn't correct: the lines are, but dots not (example in attachment). Anyone have idea why ?Attached Image: view in editing drawing.PNGAttached Image: view in jpg..jpg

#2 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:13 AM

Hello, does the problem appears with another files or another linetypes?
Can you also send the file, please?
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#3 Koala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:15 AM

Hi, thank you for your answer.
We have also this problem with another linetypes, but in another file everything is good.
I've send the file on your e-mail.

#4 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 07:52 AM

There is a problem with line type: the color is too light and dots are too small, and you can't see them. Try to change the color from "60" to "white", and you will see small dots in printed file.

If the color of this line must have "60" color, try to do the following:
- Open Linetype Maneger,
- find there ACAD_ISO12W100 and click Edit linetype,
- change the length of two dashes from 0 to 0.1, OK, OK,
- call REGEN command.

nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#5 Koala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:43 AM

The numerical value 0.1 is only for linetype ACAD_ISO12W100 - it is ok, but when I use 0.1 for linetype DASHDOTX2 j have empty spaces without dots ?

#6 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:20 AM

do you change 0 value to 0.1?
try to change it to 0.2, for example. I had changed value in DASHDOTX2 from your file, and I see dots and lines in printed file..
Probably, you have problems with printer? What printer do you use?
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#7 Koala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:34 AM

I try with different value and when I change 0.1 to 1.0 in DASHDOTX2 everything is ok, thank You.

#8 Koala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:02 AM

Hi,
I have two more questions.
The first one: I'm preparing a draw in scale 1:10 000 and I don't know which zoom view is the same like printed file. It is necessary to know for me, because when I'm drawing for example the lines I would like to know and see what I will be having printed in scale 1:10 000. Generally I would like to see the same weight of line on the screen and on printed file. I hope that you know what I mean.

Second question: I'm drawing some polygon with white hatch, I save this file and when I open this file again, that polygon is black...anyone have idea why? (why this polygon change a color ?)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users