plot style

30 replies to this topic

#1 npshah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:36 AM

Can anyone tell me where are the plot style and the fonts stored in nanocad?

#2 SevaM

Admin

• Administrators
  • 231 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:05 PM

Hello,

fonts are stored in "c:\Users\All Users\Nanosoft\nanoCAD Int 5.0\SHX"
plot styles are stored in "c:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Nanosoft\nanoCAD Int 5.0\PlotStyles"

Best regards,
Seva.

#3 npshah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:15 AM

Thanks Seva

#4 angelo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:40 AM

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to migrate plotstyles from autocad to nanocad?
I have tried simple to copy existing autocad plotstyles and paste them into the directory "plotstyle" of nanocad but I'm not able to read them from nanocad.
Thanks.
Angelo

#5 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:42 AM

Hello Angelo,
what version of nanoCAD do you use?

Make sure that "c:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Nanosoft\nanoCAD Int 5.0\PlotStyles" folder is specified in Options - Standard directories - PlotStyles files location.
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#6 angelo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:17 PM

View PostHellen_Ch, on 09 July 2014 - 11:42 AM, said:

Hello Angelo,
what version of nanoCAD do you use?

Make sure that "c:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Nanosoft\nanoCAD Int 5.0\PlotStyles" folder is specified in Options - Standard directories - PlotStyles files location.
Hi,
Plotstyles directory location is correct, nanocad version is 5.0. What can I do?
Thanks

#7 angelo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

View Postangelo, on 09 July 2014 - 12:17 PM, said:

Hi, Plotstyles directory location is correct, nanocad version is 5.0. What can I do? Thanks
Oops...I have checked better and I have solved the problem. Now I can see the ctb in plotstyle menu.

Now, is there a mode to view, in layout, the drawing appearing with the lines coloured like the pens assigned in the ctb file?
Thanks

#8 angelo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:17 PM

I want to know if, in nanocad 5.0, are there some commads like the "isolate layer", in few words the special commands for layers like autocad style.
Thanks

#9 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:09 AM

View Postangelo, on 09 July 2014 - 03:17 PM, said:

I want to know if, in nanocad 5.0, are there some commads like the "isolate layer", in few words the special commands for layers like autocad style.
Thanks
Special commands for layers are available in nanoCAD Plus version only.
In nanoCAD you can execute some of them by opening of the Layers toolbar (Format -> Layers...)
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#10 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:15 AM

View Postangelo, on 09 July 2014 - 01:39 PM, said:

Now, is there a mode to view, in layout, the drawing appearing with the lines coloured like the pens assigned in the ctb file?
There is not. You can use Preview in Plot dialog box to see the lines coloured like the pens assigned in the ctb file
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#11 angelo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:57 AM

often happen that after picking the command "polyline", the polyline is invisible during drawing. Why? Is it a bug of nanocad 5.0 free?
Thanks to anyone who will answer.

#12 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:51 AM

Describe in details how do you draw it.

Maybe you change the Global width of polyline?
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#13 angelo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:07 PM

1) I pick the polyline function
2) I trace the polyline
That's all.
I have noticed that, if this can help you, the disfunction seems to desappear when I take pushed the button of polyline for several seconds...

#14 angelo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:58 PM

I have noticed that each time I restart the program, nanocad has not saved the shotkeys I have set up in the previous session. So, each time I have to re-set the shortkeys. The same thing happens for the tool bars that I have tuned in the previus session.
Is there a solution for this problem?
Help me please. Thank you!

#15 angelo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:41 PM

Hi,
I must declare that today, for the second time in two days of works, my nanocad 5.0 has got a crash (message "FATAL ERROR"....)!
On ecrash per day: what i happen?
Can anyone help me?
Thanks

#16 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:05 AM

View Postangelo, on 10 July 2014 - 09:57 AM, said:

often happen that after picking the command "polyline", the polyline is invisible during drawing. Why? Is it a bug of nanocad 5.0 free?
I can't repeat your problem with polyline, does it happen with a specific file or with any file?
Did you have this problem when using other commands?

View Postangelo, on 10 July 2014 - 04:41 PM, said:

I must declare that today, for the second time in two days of works, my nanocad 5.0 has got a crash (message "FATAL ERROR"....)!
NanoCAD 5 has a few bugs that lead to crash. Did you detect what command you use when the crash happens?

Try to clean your registry: run Regedit, find there HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nanosoft\nanoCAD Int\5.0 and delete the 5.0 section. Probably your problems will be solved.
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#17 angelo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:08 AM

View PostHellen_Ch, on 11 July 2014 - 09:05 AM, said:

I can't repeat your problem with polyline, does it happen with a specific file or with any file?
Did you have this problem when using other commands?

NanoCAD 5 has a few bugs that lead to crash. Did you detect what command you use when the crash happens?

Try to clean your registry: run Regedit, find there HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nanosoft\nanoCAD Int\5.0 and delete the 5.0 section. Probably your problems will be solved.
Thank you, I'll try to clean registry.

#18 angelo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:09 AM

Now, I want to Know if there is a command, in nanocad, similar to autocad "e-transmit".
Thank you

#19 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:45 AM

View Postangelo, on 14 July 2014 - 07:09 AM, said:

Now, I want to Know if there is a command, in nanocad, similar to autocad "e-transmit".
this command will be in nanoCAD Plus 6.0, this version will be available for purchase soon.
nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#20 angelo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:31 AM

Hi,
I am now trying nanocad plus 5 trial version.
I have noticed cursor movement slow down when I use a simple file in which there is an aerophotogrammetria with simple road plan. What is the problem?
Another question: how I can tile two or more (different) draft windows side by side?
Thanks

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users