Dimensions and measurement scale

6 replies to this topic

#1 Gabriele Cespuglio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

The scale factor set in dimension style doesn't effect the meauserment scale in the status bar? When dimensioning an object in model with different dimension styles (with different scale factor) i always get the same value. I'm doing something wrong?
Thanks

#2 SevaM

Admin

• Administrators
  • 225 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:26 AM

There are 2 different scales for Dimensions - Scale and Measurement Scale. Scale is setting for how dimension is drawn - arrow size, text height, etc... Measurement scale defines dimension value.

#3 Luis Alvarado

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 03:33 PM

I think the question is, how to change the dimension size?. I´ve the same problem. I go to "dimension styles" / "modify" / "fit" / "scale dimension features" / "use overall scale of", and change the value, but the dimension size doesn´t change.

#4 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 05:03 AM

View PostLuis Alvarado, on 24 May 2016 - 03:33 PM, said:

I think the question is, how to change the dimension size?. I´ve the same problem. I go to "dimension styles" / "modify" / "fit" / "scale dimension features" / "use overall scale of", and change the value, but the dimension size doesn´t change.

Select dimension and change its scale.
There are 2 different scales for Dimensions - Scale and Measurement Scale. Scale is setting for how dimension is drawn - arrow size, text height, etc... Measurement scale defines dimension value.
New nanoCAD Plus 11 is released!
We added dozens of new commands and features and made the user interface even more clear and consistent.
Free trial license is available here: https://nanocad.com/.../plus/download/

nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#5 Ramiro Bracco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:41 PM

i`ve same problem. I go to "dimension styles" / "modify" / "fit" / "scale dimension features" / "use overall scale of", and change the value, but the dimension size doesn´t change.

#6 Hellen_V

nanoCAD Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:23 AM

call PARAMS, find Main options - Edit - Scale dimensions - No.
At this case overall scale should work.
New nanoCAD Plus 11 is released!
We added dozens of new commands and features and made the user interface even more clear and consistent.
Free trial license is available here: https://nanocad.com/.../plus/download/

nanoCAD Support Team
support@nanocad.com

#7 Chintan Limbani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 02:53 PM

Not working in NanoCAD.

Only in given for only Show Offf............ :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: .

Can't be changed for Default.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users