Dimensions Style: Measurement Scale Factor is NOT working

Nanocad 5 Nanocad plus 20 Beta

1 reply to this topic

#1 Stathis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 08:34 PM

I am trying to set measurement scale through dimensions style > Modify > Primary Units > Measurement Scale > Scale factor but it does not seem to work. For example if I setup my drawing in millimeters and wish to plot dimensions in meters, I enter a factor of 0.001 in scale factor in the dimensions style (so that dimensions print in meters) and set profile to current. But when I draw new dimensions the scale factor is ignored. I believe the problem is both in nanocad 5 and nanocad plus 20 beta. In fact, in nanocad plus 20, if I draw a horizontal dimension using the horizontal command, the scale factor works (!) but if I draw a horizontal dimension using the auto command > horizontal, the scale factor does not work! Am I doing something wrong or is this a problem in nanocad ?

#2 davide86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2021 - 04:23 PM

Hi all,
I agree with Stathis, modifying the Scale Factor from Dimensions style properties in NANOCAD 5.0 does not yield any result.
(The dimension's scale can however be modified from the "Text" section of the Inspector after clicking on the dimension.)
Is there a way to fix this issue?
Thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users