Title Blocks Printing

3 replies to this topic

#1 Tim Holmes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 01:03 AM

HI Folks:

Im new to NanoCad and to autocad style operations -- I've been stuck in LibreCad for several years, and finally gave up on that when I could'nt get anything done!

Ive got my drawing completed, and I know this is gonna sound real stupid, but Ive seen a lot of good looking cad prints with borders and title blocks and stuff to make them look nice and professional. I'd really like to add this to my drawing, but the problem is, I'm having a hard time finding an introduction to the topic - the help file doesnt seem to have anything about it, and also using the layouts (I suspect it has something to do with my project, but I dont know what, or how)

Im attaching the file, Its a simple drawing I know this, its a module framework for my model railroad
im glad to answer any questions for you

I could really use some help here

TIM

#2 Taylor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 06:54 PM

Tim - the file is not attached. You have to press 'upload' after selecting the file. (It's not clear - I did the same thing).

Basic titleblocks can be downloaded from various websites, but AutoCAD tutorials can also help you to make your own with the fields you require and associate them with a templet file. nanoCAD is basically a clone of AutoCAD so most of the commands and menus are the same.

#3 Tim Holmes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 09:21 PM

Cool, thanks I think I have gotten it figured out -- I appreciate the help

TIM

#4 Mike_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 05:48 PM

Bummer, I thought I'd found some clues but only got this undersized T-shirt. Oh - wait... where's the shirt?
( in my rambling way, I'm trying to say it would be nice if a brief description were included when things are figured out. )
Mike

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users